Mr. Gillberg is an employee of Medtronic Inc. Dr. Saxon is a consultant for Guidant Corporation and Medtronic Inc.
Taser-Induced Rapid Ventricular Myocardial Capture Demonstrated by Pacemaker Intracardiac Electrograms
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 876–879, August 2007
How to Cite
CAO, M., SHINBANE, J. S., GILLBERG, J. M. and SAXON, L. A. (2007), Taser-Induced Rapid Ventricular Myocardial Capture Demonstrated by Pacemaker Intracardiac Electrograms. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 876–879. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00881.x
Manuscript received 14 February 2007; Revised manuscript received 27 April 2007; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Vol. 19, Issue 9, 1008, Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.