This work was supported by a 21C Frontier R&D Grant #SC3140.
Hybrid Epicardial and Endocardial Ablation of Persistent or Permanent Atrial Fibrillation: A New Approach for Difficult Cases
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 917–923, September 2007
How to Cite
PAK, H.-N., HWANG, C., LIM, H. E., KIM, J. S. and KIM, Y.-H. (2007), Hybrid Epicardial and Endocardial Ablation of Persistent or Permanent Atrial Fibrillation: A New Approach for Difficult Cases. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 917–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00882.x
Manuscript received 25 February 2007; Revised manuscript received 14 April 2007; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.