Mr. Ziegler is an employee of Medtronic Inc. Dr. Purerfellner is a consultant for Medtronic Inc.
New Insights into Long-Term Follow-Up of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Full Disclosure by an Implantable Pacemaker Device
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 818–823, August 2007
How to Cite
MARTINEK, M., AICHINGER, J., NESSER, H.-J., ZIEGLER, P. D. and PURERFELLNER, H. (2007), New Insights into Long-Term Follow-Up of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Full Disclosure by an Implantable Pacemaker Device. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 818–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00883.x
Manuscript received 1 March 2007; Revised manuscript received 26 April 2007; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.