This study was supported by a grant from Japan Heart Foundation/Bayer Yakuhin Research Grant Abroad (YA), grant no. HL 47678 from the National Institutes of Health (CA), and the Masons of New York State and Florida.
A Novel Mutation in KCNQ1 Associated with a Potent Dominant Negative Effect as the Basis for the LQT1 Form of the Long QT Syndrome
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 972–977, September 2007
How to Cite
AIZAWA, Y., UEDA, K., SCORNIK, F., CORDEIRO, J. M., WU, Y., DESAI, M., GUERCHICOFF, A., NAGATA, Y., IESAKA, Y., KIMURA, A., HIRAOKA, M. and ANTZELEVITCH, C. (2007), A Novel Mutation in KCNQ1 Associated with a Potent Dominant Negative Effect as the Basis for the LQT1 Form of the Long QT Syndrome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 972–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00889.x
Manuscript received 12 February 2007; Revised manuscript received 27 March 2007; Accepted for publication 13 April 2007.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!