The Prevention of Syncope Trial Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
Worsening of Symptoms Before Presentation with Vasovagal Syncope
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 954–959, September 2007
How to Cite
SHELDON, R. S., SHELDON, A. G., SERLETIS, A., CONNOLLY, S. J., MORILLO, C. A., KLINGENHEBEN, T., KRAHN, A. D., KOSHMAN, M.-L., RITCHIE, D. and for the Investigators of the Prevention of Syncope Study (2007), Worsening of Symptoms Before Presentation with Vasovagal Syncope. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00892.x
This study was funded in part by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Manuscript received 31 March 2007; Revised manuscript received 30 April 2007; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Association between psychological complaints and recurrence of vasovagal syncope, Clinical Autonomic Research, 2011, 21, 6, 373, , , , , ,
- 3Effectiveness of Midodrine treatment in patients with recurrent vasovagal syncope not responding to non-pharmacological treatment (STAND-trial), Europace, 2011, 13, 11, 1639, , , , ,
- 6Sudden Death in Epilepsy, 2010,, , ,
- 8The development and preliminary validation of a scale measuring the impact of syncope on quality of life, Europace, 2009, 11, 10, 1369, , , ,
- 9The mystery of sudden death: Mechanisms for risks, Epilepsy & Behavior, 2008, 12, 1, 3, , ,