The Prevention of Syncope Trial Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
Worsening of Symptoms Before Presentation with Vasovagal Syncope
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 954–959, September 2007
How to Cite
SHELDON, R. S., SHELDON, A. G., SERLETIS, A., CONNOLLY, S. J., MORILLO, C. A., KLINGENHEBEN, T., KRAHN, A. D., KOSHMAN, M.-L., RITCHIE, D. and for the Investigators of the Prevention of Syncope Study (2007), Worsening of Symptoms Before Presentation with Vasovagal Syncope. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00892.x
This study was funded in part by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Manuscript received 31 March 2007; Revised manuscript received 30 April 2007; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!