The research was supported by grants from Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Quebec Heart and Stroke Foundation. Rafik Tadros was a recipient of a M.D./M.Sc. Graduate Training Award from Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec.
Dependence of AV Nodal Function Curves on the Selected Recovery Index: Pivotal Role of Pretest Conduction Time
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 978–984, September 2007
How to Cite
TADROS, R., LAVALLÉE, M. and BILLETTE, J. (2007), Dependence of AV Nodal Function Curves on the Selected Recovery Index: Pivotal Role of Pretest Conduction Time. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 978–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00895.x
Manuscript received 29 January 2007; Revised manuscript received 9 April 2007; Accepted for publication 24 April 2007.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.