The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Concordance Between Mechanical and Electrical Dyssynchrony in Heart Failure Patients: A Function of the Underlying Cardiomyopathy?
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1022–1027, October 2007
How to Cite
TOURNOUX, F., DONAL, E., LECLERCQ, C., DE PLACE, C., CROCQ, C., SOLNON, A., COHEN-SOLAL, A., MABO, P. and DAUBERT, J.-C. (2007), Concordance Between Mechanical and Electrical Dyssynchrony in Heart Failure Patients: A Function of the Underlying Cardiomyopathy?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1022–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00900.x
Manuscript received 29 November 2006; Revised manuscript received 26 May 2007; Accepted for publication 28 May 2007.
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.