This study is sponsored by Medtronic Inc. Minneapolis, MN.
Biventricular Versus Right Ventricular Pacing in Patients with AV Block (BLOCK HF): Clinical Study Design and Rationale
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 965–971, September 2007
How to Cite
CURTIS, A. B., ADAMSON, P. B., CHUNG, E., JOHN SUTTON, M. ST., TANG, F. and WORLEY, S. (2007), Biventricular Versus Right Ventricular Pacing in Patients with AV Block (BLOCK HF): Clinical Study Design and Rationale. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 965–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00907.x
Dr. Curtis is a consultant for Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Boston Scientific. She does research for St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific and serves on speakers bureaus for both institutions. Dr. Chang received honoraria for participating in an advisory committee and for travel to advisory committee meetings. Dr. Worley received compensation for input on the study design. Dr. Adamson received consultation fees and honoraria.
Manuscript received 16 January 2007; Revised manuscript received 3 May 2007; Accepted for publication 23 May 2007.
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.