Manuscript received 24 April 2007; Revised manuscript received 24 May 2007; Accepted for publication 6 June 2007.
A New Approach for Complete Isolation of the Posterior Left Atrium Including Pulmonary Veins for Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1047–1052, October 2007
How to Cite
KUMAGAI, K., MURAOKA, S., MITSUTAKE, C., TAKASHIMA, H. and NAKASHIMA, H. (2007), A New Approach for Complete Isolation of the Posterior Left Atrium Including Pulmonary Veins for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1047–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00911.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.