This study was supported in part by grants from the Taipei Veterans General Hospital (VGH94-204, V95S27-005) and National Science Council (NSC94-2314-B-010-053, 056), Taiwan.
Close Relationship Between the Bronchi and Pulmonary Veins: Implications for the Prevention of Atriobronchial Fistula After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1056–1059, October 2007
How to Cite
WU, M.-H., WONGCHAROEN, W., TSAO, H.-M., TAI, C.-T., CHANG, S.-L., LIN, Y.-J., SHEU, M.-H., CHANG, C.-Y. and CHEN, S.-A. (2007), Close Relationship Between the Bronchi and Pulmonary Veins: Implications for the Prevention of Atriobronchial Fistula After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1056–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00915.x
Manuscript received 3 April 2007; Revised manuscript received 26 May 2007; Accepted for publication 7 June 2007.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.