J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 18, pp. 914-916, September 2007.
Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: Is the Burn Worth the Buck?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 914–916, September 2007
How to Cite
MARK ESTES, N.A. (2007), Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: Is the Burn Worth the Buck?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 914–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00919.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.