Manuscript received 4 April 2007; Revised manuscript received 10 June 2007; Accepted for publication 21 June 2007.
In vivo Effects of Mutant HERG K+ Channel Inhibition by Disopyramide in Patients with a Short QT-1 Syndrome: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1157–1160, November 2007
How to Cite
SCHIMPF, R., VELTMANN, C., GIUSTETTO, C., GAITA, F., BORGGREFE, M. and WOLPERT, C. (2007), In vivo Effects of Mutant HERG K+ Channel Inhibition by Disopyramide in Patients with a Short QT-1 Syndrome: A Pilot Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1157–1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00925.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.