Dr. Hayes serves on the advisory board for Boston Scientific and ELA/Sorin and received speaker's honoraria from Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Sorin/ELA, and Blackwell Futura.
Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Predicts Survival in Heart Failure: A Single-Center Experience
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1015–1019, October 2007
How to Cite
CHA, Y.-M., REA, R. F., WANG, M., SHEN, W.-K., ASIRVATHAM, S. J., FRIEDMAN, P. A., MUNGER, T. M., ESPINOSA, R. E., HODGE, D. O., HAYES, D. L. and REDFIELD, M. M. (2007), Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Predicts Survival in Heart Failure: A Single-Center Experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1015–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00926.x
Manuscript received 18 April 2007; Revised manuscript received 23 May 2007; Accepted for publication 25 May 2007.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.