Sébastien Knecht is supported by the Belgian “Funds for cardiac surgery.” Mark O'Neill is supported by the British Heart Foundation.
Focal Arrhythmia Confined Within the Coronary Sinus and Maintaining Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1140–1146, November 2007
How to Cite
KNECHT, S., O'NEILL, M. D., MATSUO, S., LIM, K.-T., ARANTES, L., DERVAL, N., KLEIN, G. J., HOCINI, M., JAÏS, P., CLÉMENTY, J. and HAÏSSAGUERRE, M. (2007), Focal Arrhythmia Confined Within the Coronary Sinus and Maintaining Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1140–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00927.x
Manuscript received 23 April 2007; Revised manuscript received 20 June 2007; Accepted for publication 21 June 2007.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.