Drs. Böcker and Breithardt serve as consultants to Medtronic Inc. and Guidant Corp.
Two Different Therapeutic Strategies in ICD Lead Defects: Additional Combined LeadVersus Replacement of the Lead
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1172–1177, November 2007
How to Cite
WOLLMANN, C. G., BÖCKER, D., LÖHER, A., PAUL, M., SCHELD, H. H., BREITHARDT, G. and GRADAUS, R. (2007), Two Different Therapeutic Strategies in ICD Lead Defects: Additional Combined LeadVersus Replacement of the Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1172–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00940.x
Manuscript received 15 February 2007; Revised manuscript received 31 May 2007; Accepted for publication 25 June 2007.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.