Manuscript received 4 October 2006; Revised manuscript received 21 June 2007; Accepted for publication 25 June 2007.
Electrical Isolation of the Superior Vena Cava: An Adjunctive Strategy to Pulmonary Vein Antrum Isolation Improving the Outcome of AF Ablation
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1261–1266, December 2007
How to Cite
ARRUDA, M., MLCOCHOVA, H., PRASAD, S. K., KILICASLAN, F., SALIBA, W., PATEL, D., FAHMY, T., MORALES, L. S., SCHWEIKERT, R., MARTIN, D., BURKHARDT, D., CUMMINGS, J., BHARGAVA, M., DRESING, T., WAZNI, O., KANJ, M. and NATALE, A. (2007), Electrical Isolation of the Superior Vena Cava: An Adjunctive Strategy to Pulmonary Vein Antrum Isolation Improving the Outcome of AF Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1261–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00953.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.