This work was supported in part as an abstract at the 2004 Annual Scientific Sessions of the Heart Rhythm Society.
Catheter Ablation of Peri-AV Nodal Atrial Tachycardia from the Noncoronary Cusp of the Aortic Valve
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
2008 by Futura Publishing Company, Inc
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 231–237, March 2008
How to Cite
DAS, S., NEUZIL, P., ALBERT, C. M., D'AVILA, A., MANSOUR, M., MELA, T., ELLINOR, P. T., SINGH, J., PATTON, K., RUSKIN, J. N. and REDDY, V. Y. (2008), Catheter Ablation of Peri-AV Nodal Atrial Tachycardia from the Noncoronary Cusp of the Aortic Valve. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 231–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.01024.x
This work was supported by an NIH K23 award (HL68064–02) to Dr. Reddy and an ACC-Pfizer and Clinical Investigator Training Program: Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology-Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in collaboration with Pfizer Inc. and Merck & company Inc. grant to Dr. Das.
Manuscript received 1 August 2007; Revised manuscript received 19 September 2007; Accepted for publication 21 September 2007.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.