Manuscript Received 28 September 2007; Revised manuscript received 23 October 2007; Accepted for publication 26 October 2007.
A Single Mahaim Fiber Causing Both Antidromic and Orthodromic Reciprocating Tachycardia
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 740–742, July 2008
How to Cite
KALBFLEISCH, S., BOWMAN, K. and AUGOSTINI, R. (2008), A Single Mahaim Fiber Causing Both Antidromic and Orthodromic Reciprocating Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 740–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.01052.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.