Dr. Reynolds is supported by grant K23-HL077171 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI).
Quality of Life in Atrial Fibrillation: Measurement Tools and Impact of Interventions
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 762–768, July 2008
How to Cite
REYNOLDS, M. R., ELLIS, E. and ZIMETBAUM, P. (2008), Quality of Life in Atrial Fibrillation: Measurement Tools and Impact of Interventions. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 762–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.01091.x
Manuscript received 15 November 2007; Revised manuscript received 27 November 2007; Accepted for publication 30 November 2007.
Editor: Stephen C. Hammill, M.D.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.