This study was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Research on Occupational Safety from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan.
Effects of Pacing Modes on Cardiac Baroreflex Function in Permanently Paced Patients with Sinus Node Dysfunction
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 702–707, July 2008
How to Cite
TSURUGI, T., ABE, H., OGINOSAWA, Y., KOHNO, R., YASUMASU, T., NAGATOMO, T. and OTSUJI, Y. (2008), Effects of Pacing Modes on Cardiac Baroreflex Function in Permanently Paced Patients with Sinus Node Dysfunction. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 702–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01109.x
Manuscript received 8 September 2007; Revised manuscript received 6 December 2007; Accepted for publication 18 December 2007.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.