Dr. Russo has received research support from Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Boston Scientific.
Ventricular Tachycardia Storm After Initiation of Biventricular Pacing: Incidence, Clinical Characteristics, Management, and Outcome
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 708–715, July 2008
How to Cite
NAYAK, H. M., VERDINO, R. J., RUSSO, A. M., GERSTENFELD, E. P., HSIA, H. H., LIN, D., DIXIT, S., COOPER, J. M., CALLANS, D. J. and MARCHLINSKI, F. E. (2008), Ventricular Tachycardia Storm After Initiation of Biventricular Pacing: Incidence, Clinical Characteristics, Management, and Outcome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 708–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01122.x
Drs. Cooper, Hsia, Marchlinski, Russo, and Verdino have received speaker compensation or honoria from Boston Scientific and Medtronic.
Manuscript received 8 November 2006; De novo manuscript received; Accepted for publication 18 December 2007.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.