This article was processed by a guest editor.
Primary Prevention with Defibrillator Therapy in Women: Results from the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 720–724, July 2008
How to Cite
RUSSO, A. M., POOLE, J. E., MARK, D. B., ANDERSON, J., HELLKAMP, A. S., LEE, K. L., JOHNSON, G. W., DOMANSKI, M. and BARDY, G. H. (2008), Primary Prevention with Defibrillator Therapy in Women: Results from the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 720–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01129.x
Research support was provided by Medtronic to Drs. Bardy, Lee, Mark, and Russo; Boston Scientific and St. Jude Medical to Dr. Russo; Biotronik to Dr. Poole; and Wyeth-Ayerst and NIH to Dr. Bardy for ScD-HeFT.
Dr. Russo received honoraria from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Poole received compensation for participation in a speaker's bureau for Boston Scientific and Medtronic. Dr. Bardy has patents and equity in Cameron Health.
Manuscript received 18 November 2007; Revised manuscript received 16 December 2007; Accepted for publication 19 December 2007.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.