Dr. Somers is the recipient of research funds from Respironics Foundation, has received honoria on topics relevant to this article, and has a patent pending relevant to this topic.
Implications of Obstructive Sleep Apnea for Atrial Fibrillation and Sudden Cardiac Death
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 997–1003, September 2008
How to Cite
GAMI, A. S. and SOMERS, V. K. (2008), Implications of Obstructive Sleep Apnea for Atrial Fibrillation and Sudden Cardiac Death. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 997–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01136.x
Manuscript received 8 January 2008; Revised manuscript received 21 January 2008; Accepted for publication 29 January 2008.
Editor: Stephen C. Hammill, M.D.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.