This study was supported in part by a grant from St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Complex Electrograms Within the Coronary Sinus: Time- and Frequency-Domain Characteristics, Effects of Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation, and Relationship to Clinical Outcome in Patients with Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1017–1023, October 2008
How to Cite
YOSHIDA, K., ULFARSSON, M., TADA, H., CHUGH, A., GOOD, E., KUHNE, M., CRAWFORD, T., SARRAZIN, J. F., CHALFOUN, N., WELLS, D., JONGNARANGSIN, K., PELOSI, F., BOGUN, F., MORADY, F. and ORAL, H. (2008), Complex Electrograms Within the Coronary Sinus: Time- and Frequency-Domain Characteristics, Effects of Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation, and Relationship to Clinical Outcome in Patients with Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1017–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01175.x
Drs. Oral and Morady are founders and stockholders of Ablation Frontiers Inc. Dr. Oral has received research grants from St. Jude Medical Inc. and Boston Scientific.
Manuscript received 23 January 2008; Revised manuscript received 10 February 2008; Accepted for publication 4 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.