This study received funding from Scientist Development Grant from AHA Greater Midwest Affiliate AHA 0435347Z and Award for Research in Cardiology Grant from the Mayo Clinic and Foundation.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Upregulates Cardiac Autonomic Control
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1045–1052, October 2008
How to Cite
CHA, Y.-M., OH, J., MIYAZAKI, C., HAYES, D. L., REA, R. F., SHEN, W.-K., ASIRVATHAM, S. J., KEMP, B. J., HODGE, D. O., CHEN, P.-S. and CHAREONTHAITAWEE, P. (2008), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Upregulates Cardiac Autonomic Control. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1045–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01190.x
Dr. Shen is the PI of an investigator initiated, multicenter research trial funded by Medtronic; Dr. Miyazaki has received research grants from Guidant, St. Jude Medical, and Medtronic; Dr. Hayes serves on the medical advisory boards of Boston Scientific, Sorin, and St. Jude Medical.
Manuscript received 5 December 2007; Revised manuscript received 6 March 2008; Accepted for publication 10 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.