SCD-HeFT was supported by grants (UO1 HL55766, UO1 HL55297, and UO1 HL55496) from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, NIH, and by Medtronic, Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories, and Knoll Pharmaceuticals.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Therapy in Patients with Prior Coronary Revascularization in the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT)
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1059–1065, October 2008
How to Cite
AL-KHATIB, S. M., HELLKAMP, A. S., LEE, K. L., ANDERSON, J., POOLE, J. E., MARK, D. B., BARDY, G. H. and for the scd-heft investigators (2008), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Therapy in Patients with Prior Coronary Revascularization in the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT). Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1059–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01191.x
This article was processed by a guest editor.
Drs. Lee, Mark, and Poole have received speaking honoraria for educational lectures from Medtronic.
Manuscript received 7 January 2008; Revised manuscript revised 19 February 2008; Accepted for publication 3 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.