Dr. Stevenson is a consultant to Biosense-Webster and has received speaking honoraria from Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, and Medtronic. Dr. Seiler has received a research grant from St. Jude Medical.
Clinical Use of Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 769–773, July 2008
How to Cite
VEST, J. A., SEILER, J. and STEVENSON, W. G. (2008), Clinical Use of Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 769–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01193.x
Manuscript received 4 February 2008; Revised manuscript received 1 March 2008; Accepted for publication 3 March 2008.
Section Editor: Hugh Calkins, M.D.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.