The work was supported in part by an American Heart Association Scientist Development Grant and The National Institutes of Health Research Grants HL-28429, HL-66256, and HL-85370.
Effects of Procainamide and Sotalol on Restitution Properties, Dispersion of Refractoriness, and Ventricular Fibrillation Activation Patterns in Pigs
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1090–1097, October 2008
How to Cite
JIN, Q., CHEN, X., SMITH, W. M., IDEKER, R. E. and HUANG, J. (2008), Effects of Procainamide and Sotalol on Restitution Properties, Dispersion of Refractoriness, and Ventricular Fibrillation Activation Patterns in Pigs. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1090–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01200.x
Manuscript received 30 October 2007; Revised manuscript received 17 March 2008; Accepted for publication 18 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.