J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 19, pp. 1043–1044, October 2008.
Risk Stratification Using T-Wave Alternans: More Questions Waiting to be Answered
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1043–1044, October 2008
How to Cite
HOHNLOSER, S. H. (2008), Risk Stratification Using T-Wave Alternans: More Questions Waiting to be Answered. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1043–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01205.x
Dr. Hohnloser is a PI on the ATHENA study and serves as a consultant to St. Jude Medical, Sanofi-aventis, Boehringer Ingleheim, ARYx Therapeutics, Cardiome Pharma, and P&G.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.