Funding for this study was provided by a grant from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain (grant code: G03/078).
Prognostic Value of QT/RR Slope in Predicting Mortality in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1066–1072, October 2008
How to Cite
CYGANKIEWICZ, I., ZAREBA, W., VAZQUEZ, R., ALMENDRAL, J., BAYES-GENIS, A., FIOL, M., VALDES, M., MACAYA, C., GONZALEZ-JUANATEY, J. R., CINCA, J., DE LUNA, A. B. and on behalf of MUSIC Investigators (2008), Prognostic Value of QT/RR Slope in Predicting Mortality in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01210.x
Manuscript received 18 February 2008; Revised manuscript received 14 March 2008; Accepted for publication 24 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!