Funding for this study was provided by a grant from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain (grant code: G03/078).
Prognostic Value of QT/RR Slope in Predicting Mortality in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1066–1072, October 2008
How to Cite
CYGANKIEWICZ, I., ZAREBA, W., VAZQUEZ, R., ALMENDRAL, J., BAYES-GENIS, A., FIOL, M., VALDES, M., MACAYA, C., GONZALEZ-JUANATEY, J. R., CINCA, J., DE LUNA, A. B. and on behalf of MUSIC Investigators (2008), Prognostic Value of QT/RR Slope in Predicting Mortality in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01210.x
Manuscript received 18 February 2008; Revised manuscript received 14 March 2008; Accepted for publication 24 March 2008.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.