Drs. Gricia and Dulio are employees of Biosense-Webster Inc.
Diagnostic Accuracy of a New Software for Complex Fractionated Electrograms Identification in Patients with Persistent and Permanent Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1024–1030, October 2008
How to Cite
CALÒ, L., DE RUVO, E., SCIARRA, L., GRICIA, R., NAVONE, G., DE LUCA, L., NUCCIO, F., SETTE, A., PRISTIPINO, C., DULIO, A., GAITA, F. and LIOY, E. (2008), Diagnostic Accuracy of a New Software for Complex Fractionated Electrograms Identification in Patients with Persistent and Permanent Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 19: 1024–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01219.x
Manuscript received 20 January 2008; Revised manuscript received 24 February 2008; Accepted for publication 14 March 2008.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.