Frank Cecchin and Patricia A. Frangini contributed equally.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (and Multisite Pacing) in Pediatrics and Congenital Heart Disease: Five Years Experience in a Single Institution
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 58–65, January 2009
How to Cite
CECCHIN, F., FRANGINI, P. A., BROWN, D. W., FYNN-THOMPSON, F., ALEXANDER, M. E., TRIEDMAN, J. K., GAUVREAU, K., WALSH, E. P. and BERUL, C. I. (2009), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (and Multisite Pacing) in Pediatrics and Congenital Heart Disease: Five Years Experience in a Single Institution. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01274.x
This study was supported in part by the John R. Grey IV Cardiology Fellowship Fund.
Dr. Berul reports participation on research grants from Medtronic and Boston Scientific.
Manuscript received 11 September 2007; Revised manuscript received 9 June 2008; Accepted for publication 10 June 2008.
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.