Dr. Schulze-Bahr has received research support from the German Research Foundation. Dr. Koster has received research support from an AHA Beginning Grant-in-Aid.
Ventricular Fibrillation with Prominent Early Repolarization Associated with a Rare Variant of KCNJ8/KATP Channel
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 93–98, January 2009
How to Cite
HAÏSSAGUERRE, M., CHATEL, S., SACHER, F., WEERASOORIYA, R., PROBST, V., LOUSSOUARN, G., HORLITZ, M., LIERSCH, R., SCHULZE-BAHR, E., WILDE, A., KÄÄB, S., KOSTER, J., RUDY, Y., MAREC, H. L. and SCHOTT, J. J. (2009), Ventricular Fibrillation with Prominent Early Repolarization Associated with a Rare Variant of KCNJ8/KATP Channel. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 93–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2008.01326.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received 11 July 2008; Revised manuscript received 5 August 2008; Accepted for publication 6 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!