J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 20, pp. 946–948, August 2009.
Short AV Response to Atrial Extrastimuli During Narrow Complex Tachycardia: What is the Mechanism?
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 946–948, August 2009
How to Cite
ROBERTS-THOMSON, K. C., SEILER, J., STEVEN, D., INADA, K., JOHN, R., MICHAUD, G. and STEVENSON, W. G. (2009), Short AV Response to Atrial Extrastimuli During Narrow Complex Tachycardia: What is the Mechanism?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 946–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01457.x
Dr. Roberts-Thomson is the recipient of an Overseas Based Clinical Research Fellowship from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia (NHMRC grant ID 489419). Dr. Seiler is the recipient of a research grant from St. Jude Medical. Dr. Steven is the recipient of a research grant from Biosense Webster. Dr. Stevenson reports receiving consultancy fees from Biosense Webster and speaking honoraria from Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Michaud reports having received consultancy fees from St. Jude Medical and Biosense Webster and speaking honoraria from St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic.
Section Editor: George J. Klein, M.D.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.