This study was supported by Boston Scientific Corporation CRM, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
Acute Hemodynamic Effects of Atrial Pacing with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 894–900, August 2009
How to Cite
GOLD, M. R., NIAZI, I., GIUDICI, M., LEMAN, R. B., STURDIVANT, J. L., KIM, M. H., WAGGONER, A. D., DING, J., ARCOT-KRISHNAMURTHY, S., DAUM, D. and YU, Y. (2009), Acute Hemodynamic Effects of Atrial Pacing with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 894–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01460.x
Dr. Gold has received research grants, honoraria, and serves as a consultant to Boston Scientific. Dr. Niazi and Dr. Leman received research grants from Boston Scientific. Dr. Giudici received research grants from Boston Scientific and Ablation Frontiers. Dr. Kim received a research grant from Boston Scientific and serves on the advisory board of Medtronic. Mr. Waggoner has received honoraria and serves as a consultant for Boston Scientific Inc. Dr. Sturdivant participated in clinical trials sponsored by St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, sanofi-aventis, Medtronic, Cameron Health, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharnaceuticals, ProRhythm, Guidant, Aryx Therapeutics, Vicor Technologies, Biotronik Inc., and Bristol Myers Squibb. Dr. Ding, Ms. Arcot-Krishnamurthy, Dr. Daum, and Ms. Yu are employees of Boston Scientific Inc.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received 20 November 2008; Revised manuscript received 4 January 2009; Accepted for publication 26 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.