Dr. R.S. Ruby and Dr. D. Wells contributed equally to this manuscript.
Prevalence of Fever in Patients Undergoing Left Atrial Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Guided by Barium Esophagraphy
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 883–887, August 2009
How to Cite
RUBY, R. S., WELLS, D., SANKARAN, S., GOOD, E., JONGNARANGSIN, K., EBINGER, M., BOGUN, F., PELOSI Jr., F., ORAL, H., MORADY, F. and CHUGH, A. (2009), Prevalence of Fever in Patients Undergoing Left Atrial Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Guided by Barium Esophagraphy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 883–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01464.x
Dr. Pelosi reports receiving research grants and compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau from Boston Scientific and Medtronic. Dr. Oral reports ownership or partnership interest, stock options and/or other rights in a patent or intellectual property for Ablation Frontiers, Inc. The other authors report no conflicts.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 1 September 2008; Revised manuscript received 28 January 2009; Accepted for publication 9 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.