Aegis Medical (Vancouver, Canada) has an agreement with Mayo Clinic whereby Mayo granted Aegis an exclusive license to Mayo intellectual property. Mayo Clinic owns equity in Aegis. Mayo Clinic and Samuel J. Asirvatham, M.D., Charles J. Bruce, M.D., Paul A. Friedman, M.D., and Susan B. Johnson, B.S., may receive royalty payments pursuant to this agreement. However, neither Mayo Clinic nor Drs. Asirvatham, Bruce Friedman, or Susan B. Johnson will receive any compensation for the use of this product with Mayo Clinic patients. Drs. Bruce and Friedman received research support from the Mayo Discovery Translation Award. Douglas L. Packer, M.D., reports serving as a consultant and/or on an advisory board of a company with competing technology.
Percutaneous Epicardial Left Atrial Appendage Closure: Preliminary Results of an Electrogram Guided Approach
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 908–915, August 2009
How to Cite
FRIEDMAN, P. A., ASIRVATHAM, S. J., DALEGRAVE, C., KINOSHITA, M., DANIELSEN, A. J., JOHNSON, S. B., HODGE, D. O., MUNGER, T. M., PACKER, D. L. and BRUCE, C. J. (2009), Percutaneous Epicardial Left Atrial Appendage Closure: Preliminary Results of an Electrogram Guided Approach. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 908–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01465.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 29 October 2008; Revised manuscript received 15 January 2009; Accepted for publication 19 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.