Dr. Zhao and Dr. Hill contributed equally to this work.
Not All hERG Pore Domain Mutations Have a Severe Phenotype: G584S Has an Inactivation Gating Defect with Mild Phenotype Compared to G572S, Which Has a Dominant Negative Trafficking Defect and a Severe Phenotype
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 923–930, August 2009
How to Cite
ZHAO, J. T., HILL, A. P., VARGHESE, A., COOPER, A. A., SWAN, H., LAITINEN-FORSBLOM, P. J., REES, M. I., SKINNER, J. R., CAMPBELL, T. J. and VANDENBERG, J. I. (2009), Not All hERG Pore Domain Mutations Have a Severe Phenotype: G584S Has an Inactivation Gating Defect with Mild Phenotype Compared to G572S, Which Has a Dominant Negative Trafficking Defect and a Severe Phenotype. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 923–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01468.x
This work was supported in part by grants from the St. Vincent's Clinic Foundation (to TJC), the National Heart Foundation of Australia (GIA G06S2585 to JIV, JRS, and MIR), and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC 459402, 573715 to JIV). APH is supported by a NHFA post-doctoral fellowship (Gxxxxxxx). JIV is supported by an NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship (NHMRC 459401). JRS and MIR are supported by Cure Kids of New Zealand and the Green Lane Trust.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 17 December 2008; Revised manuscript received 2 February 2009; Accepted for publication 9 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!