This article was processed by a guest editor.
Mode of Induction of Ventricular Tachycardia and Prognosis in Patients with Coronary Disease: The Multicenter UnSustained Tachycardia Trial (MUSTT)
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 850–855, August 2009
How to Cite
PICCINI, J. P., HAFLEY, G. E., LEE, K. L., FISHER, J. D., JOSEPHSON, M. E., PRYSTOWSKY, E. N., BUXTON, A. E. and for the MUSTT Investigators (2009), Mode of Induction of Ventricular Tachycardia and Prognosis in Patients with Coronary Disease: The Multicenter UnSustained Tachycardia Trial (MUSTT). Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 850–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01469.x
Dr. Fisher reports serving as a consultant for Medtronic, Inc. Dr. Prystowsky reports serving as a consultant for Medtronic, Inc. The other authors report no conflicts.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 18 December 2008; Revised manuscript received 22 January 2009; Accepted for publication 9 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.