Upgrading Pacemaker Patients with Right Ventricular Apical Pacing to Right Ventricular Septal Pacing Improves Left Ventricular Performance and Functional Capacity
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 901–905, August 2009
How to Cite
TSE, H.-F., WONG, K.-K., SIU, C.-W., ZHANG, X.-H., HO, W.-Y. and LAU, C.-P. (2009), Upgrading Pacemaker Patients with Right Ventricular Apical Pacing to Right Ventricular Septal Pacing Improves Left Ventricular Performance and Functional Capacity. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 901–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01470.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 3 January 2009; Revised manuscript received 17 February 2009; Accepted for publication 18 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.