Editor: Stephen C. Hammill, M.D.
Correlative Anatomy for the Invasive Electrophysiologist: Outflow Tract and Supravalvar Arrhythmia
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 955–968, August 2009
How to Cite
ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2009), Correlative Anatomy for the Invasive Electrophysiologist: Outflow Tract and Supravalvar Arrhythmia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 955–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01472.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 27 January 2009; Revised manuscript received 16 February 2009; Accepted for publication 17 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.