J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 20, pp. 906–907, August 2009.
Complete Heart Block and Preserved LV Function: Does Right Ventricular Pacing Site Matter?
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 906–907, August 2009
How to Cite
CAO, M. K. and SAXON, L. A. (2009), Complete Heart Block and Preserved LV Function: Does Right Ventricular Pacing Site Matter?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 906–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01513.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.