This study was supported by a restricted grant from St. Jude Medical. Liane Teplitsky, M.S., Stephan P. Miller, B.S., and Haris Sih, Ph.D., are employees of the Department of Therapy Development of St. Jude Medical.
First in Human Validation of Impedance-Based Catheter Tip-to-Tissue Contact Assessment in the Left Atrium
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1366–1373, December 2009
How to Cite
PIORKOWSKI, C., SIH, H., SOMMER, P., MILLER, S. P., GASPAR, T., TEPLITSKY, L. and HINDRICKS, G. (2009), First in Human Validation of Impedance-Based Catheter Tip-to-Tissue Contact Assessment in the Left Atrium. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 1366–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01552.x
Dr. Hindricks reports serving as a consultant or on the advisory board of St. Jude Medical.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript received 11 January 2009; Revised manuscript received 31 May 2009; Accepted for publication 1 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.