This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Utilizing Robotic Catheter Navigation in Comparison to Manual Navigation and Ablation: Single-Center Experience
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1328–1335, December 2009
How to Cite
DI BIASE, L., WANG, Y., HORTON, R., GALLINGHOUSE, G. J., MOHANTY, P., SANCHEZ, J., PATEL, D., DARE, M., CANBY, R., PRICE, L. D., ZAGRODZKY, J. D., BAILEY, S., BURKHARDT, J. D. and NATALE, A. (2009), Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Utilizing Robotic Catheter Navigation in Comparison to Manual Navigation and Ablation: Single-Center Experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 20: 1328–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01570.x
Dr. Horton reports honoraria relevant to this topic from Hansen Medical. Dr. Gallinghouse is a consultant to Hansen Medical. Dr. Sanchez reports compensation for participation in a speaker's bureau from St. Jude Medical and Biosense Webster. Dr. Burkhardt is consultant to and chief medical officer of Stereotaxis Inc., and serves as a consultant or on the advisory boards of St. Jude Medical and Biosense Webster. Dr. Natale reports compensation for participation in a speaker's bureau from Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Biosense Webster, and Boston Scientific, and serves as consultant for or on the advisory boards of Stereotaxis, St. Jude Medical, and Boston Scientific.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript received 14 April 2009; Revised manuscript received 2 June 2009; Accepted for publication 24 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!