Rupa Bala, M.D.: Research grant from Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic; Speakers honoraria from Biosense Webster.
New Endpoint for Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia: Change in QRS Morphology with Pacing at Protected Isthmus as Index of Isthmus Block
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 320–324, March 2010
How to Cite
BALA, R., DHRUVAKUMAR, S., LATIF, S. A. and MARCHLINSKI, F. E. (2010), New Endpoint for Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia: Change in QRS Morphology with Pacing at Protected Isthmus as Index of Isthmus Block. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 320–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01596.x
Francis E. Marchlinski, M.D.: Biosense Webster: Sponsored research/advisory panel/lecture honorarium; Boston Scientific/Guidant: Sponsored research/lecture honorarium; GE Healthcare: Advisory panel; Medtronic: Sponsored research/lecture honorarium; St. Jude Medical: Sponsored research/lecture honorarium.
Sandhya Dhruvakumar, M.D. and Shuaib A. Latif, M.D.: No conflicts of interest or disclosures declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript received 3 July 2008; Revised manuscript received 25 June 2009; Accepted for publication 22 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.