These authors contributed equally to this work.
Are MADIT II Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation Appropriate for Chinese Patients?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 231–235, March 2010
How to Cite
SIU, C.-W., PONG, V., HO, H.-H., LIU, S., LAU, C.-P., LI, S.-W. and TSE, H.-F. (2010), Are MADIT II Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation Appropriate for Chinese Patients?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01609.x
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 9 March 2009; Revised manuscript received 16 July 2009; Accepted for publication 3 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.