These authors contributed equally to this work.
Are MADIT II Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation Appropriate for Chinese Patients?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 231–235, March 2010
How to Cite
SIU, C.-W., PONG, V., HO, H.-H., LIU, S., LAU, C.-P., LI, S.-W. and TSE, H.-F. (2010), Are MADIT II Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation Appropriate for Chinese Patients?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01609.x
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 9 March 2009; Revised manuscript received 16 July 2009; Accepted for publication 3 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.