No conflicts of interest were declared.
Septal Dyskinesia and Global Left Ventricular Dysfunction in Pediatric Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome with Septal Accessory Pathway
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 290–295, March 2010
How to Cite
KWON, B. S., BAE, E. J., KIM, G. B., NOH, C. I., CHOI, J. Y. and YUN, Y. S. (2010), Septal Dyskinesia and Global Left Ventricular Dysfunction in Pediatric Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome with Septal Accessory Pathway. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 290–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01612.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 21 May 2009; Revised manuscript received 28 July 2009; Accepted for publication 5 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.